Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring is on the Way (Soon!)

Happy Sunday! Just a quick post today. Today's card is a thank-you for my in-laws for watching our kiddos when I was traveling over the past couple of weeks. So thank you! 

The yellow die-cut was done on my Cricut and most of the patterned papers are from Echo Park. The floral look to the card was inspired by the Die Cuttin' Divas Spring is on the Way challenge. Here's the card:

A little different for me (even my hubby noticed), but when I make cards for others, I try to do something I think they'll like. Here's a close-up:

The die-cut butterflies are from the My Favorite Things....cool dies that come in 3 sizes. 

Thanks for looking, and thanks for the comments!

Here's what I used:
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Patterned Papers: Life is Good collection (Echo Park); yellow-Urban Prairie (Basic Grey); pink (Fancy Pants)
Stickers: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Flowers: pink and blue (Prima); yellow (Recollections)
Dies: Butterfly trio (My Favorite Things); Paper Lace (Cricut Expression)

7 comments:

  1. Wowee... Jocelyn.. nice colors... and I really heart the bloom!!! So pretty..hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing my cricut right now!!! This is totally awesome girl! I love your fun fresh cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Jocelyn -- it's so bright and HAPPY! :o) I got some Cricut crafting fun in today, too! Hugs and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jocelyn! I love the happy colours and the die cut really lets the beautiful paper shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! This card is scrumptious! I love the springy colours & the gorgeous layered blossoms! Thanks for playing with the divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I love that great lacey yellow cut from your cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the layered flower! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs