Monday, April 22, 2013

A Birthday Wish

Hi everyone! Today, some of the Girl Fridays at CAS-ual Fridays are having a blog hop for Michele Gross's birthday.



Michele is such a nice, supportive, and generous person. She's a doll! I'm thrilled to be participating to wish her a happy birthday. :) If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, you can start at Leigh Ann's blog:


Jocelyn <--You're here!

To celebrate, I made a little ray of sunshine:



For this hybrid card, I started with a digital journaling card from Designs by Dani and stamped a digital sentiment from Hero Arts. I printed the image twice and fussy cut the sun to add a little dimension. Isn't the sun cute?

I printed some digital gingham papers from the same collection and stitched around the edges. Easy peasy. Here's a close-up:



The Ink Squad girls from CAS-ual Fridays are also hosting a blog hop for Michele! Is she loved or what?! You can follow along with them too: DanaKarenKellyLaurieLynnMichellePiali, and Virginia

Next on the hop is the fabulous AJ. Thanks for stopping by!


23 comments:

  1. Pretty cas card!!! Loving it.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, could this be ANY cuter?!? I can't imagine anyone not cracking a huge smile if they were lucky enough to receive it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word, this is sooooo cute and beautiful! Totally LOVE the way you bent up the sunrays and how you incorparated the huge speech bubble... oh my.. just perfect!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a bright sunny day
    great sun with a wonderfull smile
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just squee'd myself ;) That is the CUTEST SUN EVER AND OMG IT HAS FRECKLES?! Love how you popped up the rays - genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, what a fun, happy card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww what a cute card, ur card will surely make Michele's birthday bright :) lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is A-dorable Jocelyn! I LOVE that happy sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *So* fun and happy Jocelyn - this card just inspires a good day just by looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just makes me smile! What a perfect card for the always sunny and cheeerful disposition of Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy card Jocelyn, perfect for Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Designs by Dani digital kits--they are always packed with so many fun elements! It was great to see how you used these digi items. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm having a giggle because this may be the only sunshine I actually see today! It's snowing!!! On my birthday! First time that has ever happened so kinda fun in a weird...and very cold sort of way :) Your card is darling and I'm so happy about this hop! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joceyln, love your rays of sunshine! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one adorable sun! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh em geee! This has to be the cutest card ever! I love all the pretty patterns and that sun makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sun is adorable! Totally puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so totally cute.. love that sunshine face... fun card

    ReplyDelete
  19. That may just be the most cheerful sun I've ever seen! What a sweet, beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm on nights at the moment so don't have too much to smile about, but this card totally made me smile, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs